Pricing Your Home: The Right Price Affects Your Bottom Line
When you are selling your home, the price you set is a critical factor in the return you will
receive. That is why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced Real Estate
This person can provide you with an honest assessment of your home, based on
several factors including:
– Market conditions
– Condition of your home
– Repairs or improvements
– Time frame
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current
condition, will sell within 5 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
- Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their
- Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
- Used as leverage. Other Real Estate Professionals may use this home to sell against homes
that are better priced.
- Extended stay on the market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived
as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what is wrong,” or “why has this home not sold?”
- Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could
lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several
In the end, you will probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
Wasted time and energy.
You could experience a great deal of extra work and have more stress if your home is on the market for an extended period of time.
Why not price your home correctly in the beginning to ensure a quick sale at the highest price point?
Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price!
That is why you need a professional to assist you in the selling of your home.
That is why we include a professional valuation report, prepared by a Chartered Accountant, as part of our services.
This means you ensure that you don’t get your price wrong and stumble right at the start of the journey of selling your home.
Find out if the Home Sale System will work for your home in just 90 seconds at: https://www.gtarealestatepros.ca/Apply-Now